The Knowledge 4 All Foundation is opening a position for a Research Administrator. This work will support a K4A project that has already been kicked off and funded by grants from the Erasmus+ programme. The project is largely focused on the development of innovation and entrepreneurship with open educational resources (OER).
This exercise will require the coordination of several stakeholder groups and will handle several administrative and research duties that are key to the overall success of the work. The Research Administrator will work in close collaboration with Principal Investigator of the project at K4A and the project partners and work as a liaison between them and the Knowledge for All Foundation, which is the grant receiving organisation.
This role will additionally involve supporting the K4A open education digital services in the stages of formation of its Artificial Intelligence programme, with the opportunity to extend the term of work to continue supporting future K4A projects undertaken within different programmes.
Duties of the research administrator;
- Administrative and logistical liaising with partners (cooperating with partners institutions, ensuring delivery of reports, blog posts for reporting)
- Compiling and tracking data relating to different parts of the project
- Take forward Gannt chart with all project milestones and ensure follow-up of the expected KPIs of the project
- Coordination of the review process in collaboration with the technical lead/PI
- Contribution to developing working methods and policy narratives
- Development and execution of policy and technology related research
- Development of reports and deliverables
- Design and run workshops and other types of research events, webinars
- Regularly publish about work on social media channels
- Communication with partners
- Compiling outputs
- Create delivery schedule in collaboration with technical team
- 1+ years Administration experience (e.g. through OER community management or as part of a research project)
- Understanding of technologies in the OER and digital edcucation space
- Understanding of entrepreneurship and open education business models
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Comfortable presenting and discussing research topics
- Understanding of engaging in relevant policy and technology discussions
- Good networks within the OER community
- Excellent communicator
- Experience with project management
Time commitment: 10 to 15 hours a week (will vary)
Fixed Term Contract: 12 months until May 2023, with the potential for an extension to 21 months until December 2023, and beyond.
How to apply: Email your CV and 500 words of motivation, highlighting relevant experience
Application Deadline: 21 June 2022
Expected start date: 1 July 2022