Knowledge 4 All Foundation’s objectives are as follows:
- Promotion of equal access to academic resources independent of race, nationality, gender, disability and wealth
- Supporting the development of enabling technologies for the recording, production, accessing, presentation, and/or storage of academic resources
- Promotion of the use of open access in new and innovative ways that enhance the distribution, accessibility and availability of scientific and academic knowledge
- Promotion of widespread adoption of open access for academic resources
- Promotion of open standards for presentation and accessing of academic resources
- Fostering of academic debate and interaction between users and providers and among users with common interests ranging from discipline specific questions to ethical issues arising as a result of scientific and ‘academic knowledge.