PhD position in Signal Processing and Machine Learning for Stress Level Assesment Signal Processing Group Department of Signal Theory and Communications Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
The Signal Processing Group invites applications for a fullly funded PhD scholarship in Signal Processing and Machine Learning. The PhD work is part of a project devoted to the development of indicators of stress level from electrodermal activity sensors, inertial and vision, and is funded by CASSIDIAN. The PhD work will be supervised by Antonio Artés and will be conducted in collaboration with a team of psychiatrists, neurologists and CASSIDIAN staff.
The appoinment is for a period of 4 years, and the scholarship will start as soon as possible.
Applicant must have:
• An MSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related disciplines.
• A BSc/An MSc Thesis within Signal Processing and/or Machine Learning.
Applications must be sent to Antonio Artes (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must include:
• Curriculum vitae
• Copy of the BSc or MSc Thesis
• Copies of publications (if any)
• Complete list of grad for all examns during bachelor and master educations • Name and email address of two references