2 Postdoc positions in “Machine Learning / Information Retrieval / Natural Language Processing” at XRCE
The Machine Learning for Document Access and Translation group of the Xerox Research Centre Europe (Grenoble / France) conducts research in Statistical Machine Translation and Information Retrieval, Categorization and Clustering using advanced machine learning methods.
We are opening two positions for researchers (temporary positions equivalent to PostDoc) with a background in Machine Learning, Information Retrieval or statistical Natural Language Processing to support our activities.
Required experience and qualifications:
• PhD in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or computational linguistics with focus on Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, or statistical NLP.
• Good publication record and evidence of implementing systems.
• A good command of English, as well as open-mindedness and the will to collaborate within a team.
Additional desirable skills:
• Multi-modal data mining
• Multilingual document access
• Sentiment analysis/opinion mining
• Information visualisation.
XRCE is a highly innovative place and we strongly encourage publication and interaction with the scientific community.
Inquiries can be sent to Jean-Michel.Renders at xrce.xerox.com and Nicola.Cancedda at xrce.xerox.com.
More details on: