Postdoctoral Positions in Algorithmics at the I-CORE ALGO Program – Tel Aviv University, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Weizmann Institute of Science
We are seeking excellent candidates for postdoctoral positions at the I-CORE ALGO
(Israeli center of research excellence in algorithms) institutes.
The positions are supported by the Israeli Science Foundation (ISF).
The Israeli Center of Research Excellence in Algorithms is part of the I-CORE program,
initiated by the government of Israel and adopted by Israel’s Council of Higher Education,
in order to reinforce Israel’s intellectual capacities and promote synergy among Israel’s leading research centers.
The institutes participating in the center are:
* The Blavatnik School of Computer Science, Tel Aviv University
* The Rachel and Selim Benin School of Computer Science and Engineering, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem,
* Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Weizmann Institute of Science.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to): all variety of algorithms
(optimization, online, streaming, approximation, randomized, geometric and more), cryptography,
security and privacy, algorithmic game theory, quantum computing, networking and distributed computing,
databases, machine learning and computer vision.
* for more information about the I-CORE ALGO please see http://www.icore-algo.org.il/
To apply please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
* A CV of the applicant including the list of publications.
* A short research statement.
* List of possible references.
* The preferable I-CORE ALGO fellow to work with (if already known) and institution in I-CORE ALGO.
(There is a possibility of more than one fellow and/or institution.)