ChaLearn Gesture Dataset (CGD2011)
Sponsored by Pascal2
We are pleased to release the complete dataset CGD2011 of gestures recorded as RGB and depth videos with a Kinect(TM) camera:
* 50,000 gestures,
* with image sizes 240 x 320 pixels,
* at 10 frames per second,
* recorded by 20 different users,
* grouped in 500 batches of 100 gestures,
* each batch including 47 sequences of 1 to 5 gestures drawn from various small gesture
vocabularies of 8 to 15 gestures,
* from over 30 different gesture vocabularies.
The data are used in the Pascal2-sponsored gesture challenge presently on-going, for which Microsoft is offering large prizes. Visit http://gesture.chalearn.org.