Single-Neuron Modeling Competition
The Quantitative Single-Neuron Modeling Competition offers a coherent framework to compare neuronal models and fitting methods.
– The INCF Prize (10 000 CHF)
– The FACETS Award (500 CHF)
– Submissions via the website will open June 25, 2009.
– The submission deadline is August 25, 2009.
– The results will be presented at the INCF Congress of Neuroinformatics in Pilsen, September 6-8, 2009.
For details see:
The organizers of the competition
Richard Naud (EPFL)
Thomas Berger (EPFL)
Brice Bathellier (UBern)
Wulfram Gerstner (EPFL)