The 2009 IEEE International Workshop on MACHINE LEARNING FOR SIGNAL PROCESSING (IEEE MLSP’09) will be held in Grenoble, France next August.
You will find all relevant information about the venue, the scope and the submisison procedure on the following website: http://mlsp2009.conwiz.dk/
Formerly known as the IEEE Workshop on Neural Networks for Signal Processing, this workshop is the 19th of a very successful series of meetings. It aims at gathering all the researchers dealing with Machine
Learning, from the most advanced theoretical concepts to the most diverse applications.
Please note the the expected extended deadline for the submission of the full papers is getting closer: April 15th. For your convenience, the Latex and Word templates are already available on the website.
This year, the workshop will include some very exiting events:
– one tutorial will be given by Prof. Tulay Adali on complex-valued adaptive signal on september 1st
– one special session on “Machine Learning in Remote Sensing Data Processing” organized by Prof. Gustavo Camps Valls- one special session on “Brain-computer interfaces”, organized by José
>Millan and Marco Congedo
– one special session on “Learning in Markov models”, organized by Prof.W. Pieczynski
– one data analysis competition (http://mlsp2009.conwiz.dk/index.php?id=43)
– two outstanding pleanry speakers:
Prof. Jeanny Herault, on “Scene variability and perception constancy in the visual system: a model of pre-processing before data analysis and learning”
Prof. Lars Kai Hansen, on “Cognitive components of digital media”